Student Staff Training
Main content start
Training and Education
Per the Undergraduate Residential Student Staff Terms and Obligations of Appointment 2021-22, all staff must:
- Attend and participate in all training and retreats required for all student staff (even those who have previously attended) and for assigned residence. This includes but is not limited to training prior to the start of your student staff role, and supplemental training sessions throughout the academic year.
- Enroll in and pass any credit bearing class(es) required for student staff (even those who have previously earned credit for that class).
- Attend training, retreats, and classes in person when required to do so.
- Complete required online or alternative format training and classes when required to do so.
Important Training & Move-in Dates
Staff selected for 2021-22 must:
- be available to take part in student training staff training: Monday, August 30 – Thursday, September 9
- Please expect to be in contact with your RF about a staff retreat.
- move into their year-long assignment starting: Saturday, August 28 – Sunday. August 29
Questions? Reach out to us.