RESIDENTIAL TRAINING & EDUCATION
Training and Education
Per the Undergraduate Residential Student Staff Terms and Obligations of Appointment 2020-2021, all staff must:
- Attend and participate in all training and retreats required for all student staff (even those who have previously attended) and for assigned residence. This includes but is not limited to training prior to the academic year in which student staff will serve in residence (in Spring Quarter and in late August/early September) and supplemental training sessions throughout the academic year.
- Enroll in and pass any credit bearing class(es) required for student staff (even those who have previously earned credit for that class).
- Attend training, retreats, and classes in person when required to do so.
- Complete required online or alternative format training and classes when required to do so.
Important Training Dates 2020-21
Training Requirements for Autumn 2020 Student Staff
Staff selected for Autumn 2020 must:
- be avaiable to attend virtual trainings starting August 31, 2020
- A detailed schedule will be sent to all appointed staff upon selection
- move into their Autumn quarter assignment on Sept 4, 2020
- Please reach out to Director of Selection and Training Zac Sargeant