Residential Education manages a robust staff selection process to ensure both students and houses find the right fit. This page has been set-up to help guide you through the selection process as well as share relevant information and dates.
Residential Selection Timeline
- Tuesday, June 2 (12:00 p.m.): Application opens
- Friday, June 5 (12:00 p.m.): Application closes
- Tuesday, June 9: ResEd notifies applicants of placement
- Friday, June 10 (12:00 p.m.): Deadline for applicants to confirm placement and agree to terms of appointment
- Introduction, What to Expect & Support - Familiarize yourself with the expectations of participants in the process
- Expectations, Roles, and Compensation - Review PDFs and stipend information regarding the different appointments available through Residential Education and our campus partners.
- Preparing to Apply - Before you even submit your application, there is a good deal of research and preparation you should do in order to understand the Selection process and the options it provides you.
- Confirming Your Placement - Confirming your placement, signing up for necessary classes, and information about staff training in the fall.
For Questions on Student Staff Selection
You can contact the ResEd Selection Team.