Apply to be a University Theme House - Academic (UTH-A)
Every UTH should align with the four ResX Core Principles; namely, i) Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion; ii) Health & Well-being; iii) Community & Belonging; and iv) Intellectual & Personal Growth. To this end, throughout the application, each prospective UTH must demonstrate evidence that the Themed House will be focusing on these four principles.
- Who can apply? We accept applications from coherent consortia of faculty, staff, and students. It is essential to have a well-defined Leadership Team.
- How do I apply? After a thorough review of the criteria, you can fill out your University Theme House - Academic Application . Applications are due on November 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm.
- When will I hear back about my application? The Committee on Residential Learning makes recommendations to the University Residence Governance Council who will make the final decision on successful applications. CoRL will be in touch with every applicant on receipt of their application.
- Will there be any information sessions? We will be holding three information sessions. The information presented at all three sessions are the same. Please register through the links:
- Monday, October 18, 3:00 pm PT (Week 5): Information Session 1, Registration Closed
- Tuesday, October 19, 11:00 am PT (Week 5): Information Session 2, Registration Closed
- Tuesday, November 2, 3:00 pm PT (Week 7): Information Session 3, Registration Closed
- A recording of the presentation is available here.
- Where are the FAQs? Explore the UTH-A FAQs
- Who can I contact if I have questions? Connect with CoRL