Planning events for large groups or even small groups of students can seem like an overwhelming task when you don't know where to turn for help.
- Please read through University policies for student events before beginning to plan for your event.
Helpful Links for Planning Events
- Party Planning Information: Make sure your House Officers attend a workshop on ASSU banking and familiarize themselves with the Office of Alcohol Policy and Education party planning guide. SAL also provides information related to party planning on-campus that can be found here.
- Cardinal Sync: The website for Cardinal Sync may be found here.
- Reserving Spaces on Campus: R25 is a service provided by Stanford University that allows you to view Registrar's Classrooms, School of Medicine Classrooms, Meeting Services Spaces at Tresidder Memorial Union and Old Union. You can also visit SAL's event planning page for more options.
- Campus Calendar is a service provided by Stanford University that allows you to view a list of scheduled events and activities that are occurring on campus
- Roble Theater: As a prime space in Roble Hall, the Roble Theater is open to all Roble residents, student organizations, and other student groups looking for a space to rehearse, meet, perform, or gather for other needs. To reserve Roble Theater please send an email to email@example.com. While we will always respond to you as quickly as possible, please allow at least 48 hours notice prior to your event to provide sufficient time to process your request. For more information about Roble Theater, including occupancy and guidelines, please see the attached Roble Theater PDF.
- In-House Spaces: Please check with the local host staff members for a list of available spaces within the residences that may be available to host events and activities.